Do you want us to call you?
You will be contacted by our coordinator within 24-48 hrs. You may reach us on our central contact number 77188 98822
- Program offered by UT and Gurmukh classes jointly
- Classroom and online coaching options available
- Get coaching from CAs (experienced subject matter expert)
- NCERT/CBSE framework of coaching
- Monthly doubt solving and extra lectures for help available
- Can be combined with competitive exams like IPM for IIMs, CA foundation, CMA foundation and IIM
- UT test series included in coaching option
How these options work?
- Integrated Coaching
- Integrated coaching is a setup where student need not attend school on daily basis. All lectures will by conducted at UT
- Students will be enrolled in a school which has tie-up with UT.
- Integrated program have benefits that students get additional time for self study and can better focus on competitive exams.
- Non-integrated Coaching
- This is a common setup where students goes to school and comes to classes in the evening.
It is essential that students students also focus on preparing for entrance exams with plan A and plan B along with boards. UT prepares students with multiple career depending upon student potential and interests.
- CA/CMA Foundation
- Study Abroad (SAT,TOEFL/IELTS)
CA Foundation exam is the first level to clear on your road to become a CA. The CA foundation Course helps you to take the CA foundation exam. The exam is conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), twice every year generally in the months of May and November. A student can register for the ICAI Foundation exam during or after class 12th. However, they need to complete their class 12th with at least 50%.
The first two papers (accounting and law) are subjective, consisting of theory and practical questions while the latter two (mathematics and economics) are objective with MCQs. A negative marking of 0.25 will be there in the objective papers. The result for the CA Foundation course are generally declared approx. two months after the exams.
CA Foundation Cut off rate: Candidates need to get at least 40% in all four papers and a total of 50% marks as aggregate.
Registration validity: registration is valid until 3 years, so you have a total of 6 attempts. After this duration, you have to renew your registration.
IPMAT is an aptitude test conducted by IIM Indore and IIM Rohtak for admission to its five-year IPM course (Integrated Programme in Management). IPM course is a dual degree program (Bachelors + Masters) offered by IIM Indore for candidates passing the 12th standard.
Students can study abroad in various fields of commerce in countries like USA, Canada etc. For more details get in touch with us.
Weekly lecture engagement depends upon how many subject you are enrolled.
If you have enrolled in all subjects, then classes will be 6 days / week, 3 hrs / day
Lecture Timetable 2022-23
|4.00 to 5.00 pm||Eco||Eco||Eco||BS||BS|
|5.15 to 7.15 pm||Acc||Maths||Acc||Maths||Acc||Maths|
There are 3 Cs of UT’s teaching-learning process
- Comprehensive Testing
How different options work?
- Coaching (Philosophy: Read before going to school)
- Complete syllabus before school
- State of art infrastructure and digital aids
- Study Material with question bank from text book, reference books and previous 10 years board exam papers
- Comprehensive Testing (Philosophy: Practice makes a man perfect)
- Chapter-wise and full portion mock board tests
- Model solution after each test.
- Test papers corrected by teachers
- Individual feedback report
- Regular performance reporting
- Counseling (Philosophy: Help those who help themselves)
- Communication through Whatsapp, email
- Monthly individual doubt solving sessions for all the subjects
- Doubt solving through Whatsapp
- Supervised extra practice session
- Academic counseling
- UT Help Desk – Extra lecture facility
- Revision Sessions
- Parent-Teacher meeting
Visit us or get in touch on call for more details. Click here to get call back.
Call us 7718898822